Indy Car Driving, United States
Experience ID: 112
Your day starts with a briefing that includes safety instructions, meeting the crew and getting into the racing mood. You will get behind the wheel and drive an Indy-style race car on a speedway just like the pros race on. Once you complete the course you will receive a certificate as proof of your new gained skills.
The rides range from an 8 to a 32 minute ride at 100mph! And if you want to add that extra thrill you can choose the "ride along" that includes a professional driver in the two-seater Indy Car so that you can feel the 600 horsepower that only an experience like this can offer.
The duration of this activity is 3 hours approximately.
- Participants must be a minimum of 5'0'' and 100 lbs in order to participate, and a maximum of 6'4" and 240 lbs.
- Participants must have a good overall physical condition.
- Accidental insurance coverage included in price.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who must give written consent.
- Damage deposit required. This releases you from liability for any vehicle damage.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Maximum Participants: 1 per car (except the Ride Along)
What happens if I damage a car?
You have already paid the extra fee for insurance which releases you from any liability.
Do I have to know how to drive stick shift?
No but previous experience will help you.
Do I need to bring my own racing gear?
No. The driving school will provide you with racing gear, including a driving suit and helmet.