Beers & Bites Safari , San Francisco, CA
Experience ID: 242
"Hop" aboard the Beers & Bites Safari to experience the finest brews and foods of a world-class culinary destination and the birthplace of American craft beer — San Francisco.
This unique adventure will take you into the exploding San Francisco beer scene with behind-the-scenes adventures at several premier craft breweries — led by the master brewers themselves. You can cure what "ales" you with classic beer and food pairings at local brew pubs and be ready for some delightfully unexpected combinations, like beer and chocolate!
Be in true safari style between watering holes and visit some unexpected sights in between. This highly personalized adventure through the City by the Bay will be served with two scoops of humor and a hefty dollop of fun!
- Behind the scenes tour of one of San Francisco's premier craft breweries, with on-site tasting of their products.
- Beer and food pairings at premier San Francisco brew pubs.
- On-foot tasting tour of 24th street, (Corazon de la Mission) the heart of the City's up-and-coming-neighborhood.
- Excursions to off-the-beaten track sights between tastings.
- Taste the City's unique foods, and experience the people, neighborhoods and world cultures that created them.
- Includes a gift bag of treats to take home.
- Must be over 21.
- This experience will run in most weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable clothing to suit weather on day of event.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Dates and times may vary, please check available dates upon booking.
Is this one of those "death-by-microphone" adventures? Will I be bored to tears?
They certainly hope not! Singing, jokes, interaction, participation are the key elements of every safari. No vouchers, no numbers. You're family and friends when you come aboard. The Tribal Concierges will even help with hotel reservations, restaurant recommendations, battery replacements, whatever you need. This is your adventure, let them help you enjoy it!
Can I get on and off at will?
They want to show you these lovely areas through the minds and hearts of professionally trained and certified hosts. "Hop On, Stay On" is our belief. Plenty of time for walk-abouts, photo options, restroom breaks, and great food.
How does weather affect the adventures?
It doesn't, really. They go out rain or shine (or fog!). They have a drop-down, see-through curtains for inclement weather. Blankets and jackets are provided. The open-sided game-viewing vehicles allow the most intimate contact with the City, as well as ensuring great photos. Dress in layers. Beware: The Summer months in SF are the coldest.