Culinary Adventure, Miami FL
Experience ID: 244
A TASTE OF MIAMI’S HIPPEST NEIGHBORHOODS Your passionate guide(s) will take you through Miami’s trendsetting neighborhoods for bites and sips from the best eateries. On this tour, you’ll discover Miami’s melting pot—not only the melting pot of the Americas, but as a melting pot of the world! Tastings include Pan-American, Venezuelan, a dish by a Miami James Beard award-winning chef and Turkish + Greek.
ARCHITECTURAL & HISTORICAL SIGHTINGS - This culinary adventure offers you a glimpse of Miami’s most famous Art Deco architecture, but you´ll also see the hidden gems of Miami—from Mediterranean to Miami Modern buildings and houses. Expert guides will share their knowledge of Miami’s founders, historic landmarks and charming neighborhoods. You´ll soak up city views from the comfort of the "Swoop" Golf Cart as you make your way from tasting to tasting. Each restaurant and café is housed in a unique setting—from historic buildings to hip design centers and surrounded by famous graffiti installations.
Hear the stories about Miami’s history and taste some of the most delicious foods coming from Miami’s best kitchens. If you’re looking for a unique way to spend an afternoon in Miami, join in on this tour!
- Schedule – Tours depart at 10:30 am
- What´s Included – All tastings, enough for lunch, and a guided city tour
- Duration – 4 hours
- Distance Covered – Approximately 10 miles, from the comfort of an electric golf cart
- Participants – All ages and fitness levels
- Capacity – 3 to 10 people per tour
- Weather Conditions – We tour rain or shine!
- What to Wear – Clothing appropriate for the day’s weather. The ride on Swoop will expose us to the elements, ie. wind, rain, sun.
- The tour meets in South Beach (exact location is disclosed upon tour purchase)
Where does it begin?
Begins in South Beach on Lincoln Road. The meeting point and directions will be disclosed upon ticket purchase.
Where does it end?
The tour ends just a block and a half from the starting point. A map is provided to all participants.