Flying Trapeze, West Palm Beach, NY
Experience ID: 276
A 2 hour action-packed trapeze lesson! Feel the wind in your face as you swing on the trapeze 39ft or 12m above the ground! 39ft doesn’t seem like much but you just wait until you get up there! Come have fun! Get in Better Shape, and fly the trapeze!
During the beginner-friendly lessons, students warm up, get a ground-lesson, and then spend most of the class flying through the air and learning the basics on the trapeze. There's even an opportunity to be caught in mid-air in the first class.
Participants are given level-specific assistance on the flying trapeze by qualified Trapeze-Experience Facilitator's. With a professional trapeze artist, you will learn to swing, flip and catch your way through a series of manoeuvres.
- 2 hours of flying trapeze
- Dates and times may vary. Make sure you check at the time of booking for availability.
- Ages 6+, 250LBS or less. All participants must sign our physical waiver in order to participate. No exceptions.
- Only the parent can signup minors.
- No prior experience is needed.
- Intermediate and advanced training also availble.
- Expect to have a lot of fun! We always do!
What should I wear for class?
Recommended for trapeze is tights (leggings). You really want to have clothing that will not restrict or prevent your free movement. Track pants, work out clothes, T-shirts and sweat pants are usually best. No jeans or baggy clothing. You can fly with socks or barefooted, and having a pair of slip on sandals is nice for when you are not on the rig and walking around the grounds. If you have long hair bring a hair tie.
What if the weather is bad?
Because the trapeze rig is outdoors, weather is sometimes an issue. However little sprinkles of rain will not stop this trapeze experience.