Segway Celebration Tour, Kissimmee, FL
Experience ID: 29
Explore the villages and nature trails and discover native wildlife all while gliding along on this modern self-balancing marvel. You'll fall in love with the surroundings and be amazed at the ease of gliding on a Segway! Now is the perfect time to try out this simply amazing machine designed for the future!
These popular hangouts are available 4 times a day, 7 days a week. You get to glide around the beautiful landscape taking in all the wildlife, exploring the nature trails with your group leader taking you around the picturesque villages. There is plenty of time to stop and take photos of your journey and capture your favorite moments of the day. This adventure takes you through the villages and nature trails of Celebration, designed by Walt Disney. Your host will share with you the fantastic architecture and tell you about the history of this incredible town. You will encounter natural wildlife on the nature trails...photo ops allowed!
You will start and end this tour from the training center in Kissimmee. It usually takes no more then 20 minutes to get into Celebration.
- 70 minutes of touring on the segway.
- Everyday starting at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
- A few breaks for photo's, but participants should be able to stand for up to 40 minutes at a time.
- All riders must complete a safety training session prior to adventure.
- Segway suggests expectant moms refrain from participating.
- Please advise us as to any major surgery you have had prior to training
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds.
- Maximum weight is 250 US pounds or 17.8 Stone or 113.4 Kg.
- Insurance covers riders 14 and older.
- Riders under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rider must be able to step up 8 inches unassisted and maintain balance.
Note: Though Segways are easy to ride, you will be given a tutorial and briefing before setting off to ensure you are safe and able to relax and enjoy this experience of a lifetime!
How many people can you take per adventure?
There's a maximum capacity of 6 people per adventure.
How long does the whole adventure lasts?
The whole adventure has duration of 70-80 minutes approximately.
Do I need previous Segway experience?
No. All participants will receive a briefing prior the adventure on the basics of how to ride a segway and it's safety regulations.