Urban Safari Adventure , San Francisco, CA
Experience ID: 311
Come aboard for a fabulous sightseeing adventure on This Urban Safari in San Francisco. This expedition artfully combines the renowned attractions of The City... with additional journeys to alleys, murals, movie locations, and historical & architectural sites. All conducted with humor and tons of fun!
You will receive an unforgettable 4-hour “off-the-beaten-track”, highly personalized experience of San Francisco that is different from every other adventure available. Researched well in advance to discover events which are happening just that day. The improvisational style allows them to include things that just “pop-up” along the way; and they actually ask YOU, the guest, what you’d like to see and do. The small, flexible, interactive experiences treat you like friends & family.
You will travel in a zebra-striped vehicle into the well-known areas of San Francisco such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, and Golden Gate Park. You may visit chocolate shops, art installations, movie sites, or take walks into fascinating alleys and stairways. You will also view some hidden and lovely areas of San Francisco not readily known to the visitor, nor savvy natives! Enjoy the local flavors and see the local wildlife (residents) in their natural habitat (the neighborhoods) as you travel through the jungles of San Francisco, not explored by other experiences.
Duration: 4 hrs.
- Incredible guides who personably share their wisdom and passion with humor and trivia.
- Roam into unique neighborhoods to view murals, movie locations, as well as historical and architectural sites.
- Travel in open-air, zebra-striped, game-viewing safari vehicles.
- Breathtaking views and photo ops galore!
- Explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, and Golden Gate Park.
- Every trek is different! It all depends on you, the adventurer, and what's going on in the Jungle that day.
• This experience will run regardless of weather conditions.
• Wear comfortable clothing to suit the weather the day of the event.
• Don't forget your camera.
Is this one of those "death-by-microphone" tours? Will I be bored to tears!!
We certainly hope not! Singing, jokes, interaction, participation are the key elements of every safari. No vouchers, no numbers. You're family and friends when you come aboard. Our Tribal Concierges will even help with hotel reservations, restaurant recommendations, battery replacements, whatever you need. This is your adventure, let us help you enjoy it.
Can I get on and off at will?
We want to show you these lovely areas thru the minds and hearts of professionally trained and certified guides. "Hop On, Stay On" is our belief. Plenty of time for walk-abouts, photo ops, restroom breaks, and great food.
How does weather affect the tours?
It doesn't, really. We go out rain or shine (or fog!). We have drop-down, see-through curtains for inclement weather. Blankets and jackets are provided. Our open-sided game-viewing vehicles allow the most intimate contact with the city, as well as ensure great photos. Dress in layers. Beware: The summer months in SF are the coldest.