Exotic San Francisco Nights, San Francisco, CA
Experience ID: 313
The vitality and diversity of San Francisco at night is legendary. On your four-hour expedition, you will see iconic sites of The City all lit up – The Golden Gate Bridge, The Palace of Fine Arts, and The City skyline. Additionally, you will be thrilled by a panoramic view of San Francisco from above. Riding in an intimate “game-viewing” vehicle, you will cruise through the happening neighborhoods! (You may visit The Castro, SOMA, The Mission, North Beach, The Polk or Broadway). Rub elbows with locals at two little-known edgy lounges. You will enjoy a complimentary drink at these exotic stops. Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks will be provided on-board.
From mild to wild, nice to naughty, experience San Francisco when the sun goes down.
Duration: 4 hrs.
- Fuel surcharge and gratuity.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
- 2 drinks at any stop.
- Incredible guides who personably share their wisdom and passion with humor and trivia.
- Roam into unique neighborhoods to view murals, movie locations, as well as historical and architectural sites.
- Travel in open-air, zebra-striped, game-viewing safari vehicles.
- Breathtaking views and photo ops galore!
- Explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, and Golden Gate Park.
- Every trek is different! It all depends on you, the adventurer, and what's going on in the Jungle that day.
- This experience will run regardless of weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable clothing to suit the weather the day of the event.
- Don't forget your camera.
Is this one of those "death-by-microphone" activity? Will I be bored to tears?
They certainly hope not! Singing, jokes, interaction, participation are the key elements of every night tour. No vouchers, no numbers. You're family and friends when you come aboard. The Tribal Concierges will even help with hotel reservations, restaurant recommendations, battery replacements, whatever you need. This is your adventure, let them help you enjoy it!
Can I get on and off at will?
They want to show you these lovely areas through the minds and hearts of professionally trained and certified guides. "Hop On, Stay On" is their belief. Plenty of time for walk-abouts, photo options, restroom breaks, and great food.
How does weather affect the activity?
It doesn't, really. They go out rain or shine (or fog!). They have drop-down, see-through curtains for inclement weather. Blankets and jackets are provided. The open-sided game-viewing vehicles allow the most intimate contact with the City, as well as ensure great photos. Dress in layers. Beware: The summer months in SF are the coldest.