Cocktail Tours, Miami FL
Experience ID: 334
Cocktails are as much as part of the furniture of Florida, as South Beach is. Refreshing, tasty and experimental. An experience guaranteed to entertain anyone and tantalise those taste buds. You will get to see all the scenery, visit stunning and high quality bars all while tasting the great concoctions on offer. You will be fascinated about the history of Miami with the guides telling you all from the early development in the 30's right through until the present day. All about the pioneers, the movers and the shakers and of course the architectural features that you will be surrounded by.
Go back in time and relive moments of a swampland turned paradise; envision the powerful force of Hurricanes; nouveau rich pioneers; the boom of Art Deco and what makes it special; WWII on the beach, and the role of the mafia, Miami Vice and Hollywood culture. Popular tour guides will regale you with fascinating stories while you savor specialty cocktails like the Coral Reef, the classic Miami Mojito and the Sunset.
- 2.5 Hours
- 5:00 pm
- Participants MUST be 21 years of age and bring identification (US Driver's license or Passport) at the time of the tour to drink the cocktails.
- Please do not consume any alcohol 4 hours before the tour. Anyone who does not bring identification or shows signs of drinking will be turned away.
- Minors may take the tour but are not permitted to drink any cocktails. If minors or participants only drink water, the price is $30.
- Tour continues rain or shine (except for Hurricane Warning)
- Cocktails are included in the price. *Please know the cocktail selection is generally set. Substitutions cannot be made especially during peak season.
- At the third stop, some chips/salsa/guacamole will be served.
How much walking is involved and what is the pace?
The tour covers approximately 4 blocks over a 2½-hour period. Walking at a leisurely pace and stopping frequently to discuss interesting points along the way. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes though you'll be seated comfortably for most of the time.
How many cocktails are included?
5 cocktails, taxes and bartender tips are included in ticket. All cocktails are predetermined. Substitutions cannot be made.
Does the tour start and end at the same place?
The tour ends 4 blocks away on Ocean Drive. Your guide will be more than happy to give directions for public transportation or point you in the right direction for your next destination.
Can we shop during the tour? Can I purchase extra drinks?
While your guide will be pointing out some local hotspots for shopping, you will be asked to refrain from shopping during the tour. It is important that you stay on schedule, so be sure to take notes of the shops you would like to revisit after the tour ends. If participating in the alcohol tastings, you will not need to purchase any additional drinks as you will be provided with plenty!