Private Cocktail Tour, Miami, FL
Experience ID: 336
Gather with groups of friends, family, colleagues to make the most of this experience. Take in the delights of the art decor interiors and exteriors of the fine venues and sceneries in between your visits to the cocktail hosting bars. From south beach venue to sex on the beach cocktails your day is sorted.
You will receive VIP treatment with a private host and exclusive access to buildings, lobbies, and bars which are not available to other groups. Meander in and out of fabulous hotels and tucked away bars, admire stunning architecture on the outside, and glamorous decor on the inside, all while absorbing the ambiance and historical tales of the time period and indulging in signature cocktails such as the Coral Reef, Miami Mojito and Dirty Martini.
Specializing in customized touches to personalize and elevate the experience for your special event. The guides act as storytellers, concierge, photographer and party planner all in one. Think "Great Gatsby meets South Beach" because your occasion deserves panache and a memorable event. Cheers!
- 2.5 Hours
- 5:00 pm
- 4 minimum.
- Participants who will be drinking MUST be 21 years of age and bring identification (US Driver's license or Passport).
- Please do not consume any alcohol 4 hours before you arrive. Anyone who does not bring identification or show signs of drinking will not be able to participate.
- Minors may also participate but are not permitted to drink any cocktails. If minors or participants only drink water, juice, or sodas, the price is $30.
- Cocktail tour done even if it rains (except of course for a Hurricane Warning)
- Cocktails are included in the price. *Please know that the cocktail selection is generally set. Substitutions cannot be made especially during peak season.
- At the third stop, some chips/salsa/guacamole will be served.
How much walking is involved and what is the pace?
It covers approximately 4 blocks over a 2½ hour period.You will walk at a leisurely pace and stop frequently to discuss interesting points along the way. We do recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes though you'll be seated comfortably for most of the time.
How many cocktails are included in the price?
5 cocktails, taxes and bartender tips are included in the ticket. All cocktails are predetermined. Substitutions cannot be made.
Do we start and end at the same place?
Your tour ends 4 blocks away from Ocean Drive. The guide will be more than happy to give directions for public transportation or point you in the right direction for your next destination.
Can I shop during the walk? Can I purchase extra drinks?
You will be pointed out some local hotspots for shopping, but you will be asked not to shop during the tour. It is important that you stay on schedule, so be sure to take note of the shops you would like to revisit after. If participating in the alcohol tastings, you will not need to purchase any additional drinks as you will be provided with plenty!