Everglades Private Air Boat Ride, Homestead, FL
Experience ID: 34
There is no better way to explore the everglades than on an airboat. You wil agree when you experience the thrills and the freedom that an airboat ride provides. Set in the renowned Everglades of Florida, these rides take you to the best parts that the glades have to offer and to places that other boats can’t reach, giving you exclusive access to some amazing sights. As expected there is a whole host of wildlife present in the glades, most popular being the alligators of course. However there are plenty of other vibrant characters around to float your boat. These boats are able to accommodate a group of people, enhancing your experience as you get to enjoy it with your fellow companions. Come and experience this unique and complex Florida ecosystem.
A tour deep into the Florida Everglades. This Safari Airboat Ride provides guests with the ultimate swamp tour experience from our comfortable padded leather seats to our professional tour guides.
- 2 hours of exploring the everglades
- 7 days a week
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 2 guests, up to 16 people are welcome for additional fees.
- Private safari into the Great Everglades
- Adults $25.00
- Kids ages 13 or under $15.00
Discover the natural environment that include:
- Wildlife such as alligators, birds, otters, raccoons, snakes, frogs and more.
- While rare, sightings of panthers, bobcats and bears can sometimes occur.
- The Everglades and the wetlands that make up this National Park area.
- Historic and cultural details about Southern Florida.
*You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks, sunscreen, and cameras!
What happens if it rains or the weather conditions are dangerous?
Safety is the number one concern. Rides will still be run in light rain and moderate weather conditions. It is only if the conditions are dangerous that the ride would be cancelled and you would be able to reschedule tickets.
Are children allowed?
There are no restrictions on children, but keep in mind that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Every child is different, so parents should determine whether this is an experience their child would enjoy.