Body Painting, Tampa Bay, FL
Experience ID: 357
Well say hello to body painting. An exquisite, revolutionary way to put you and your body on show. You can use any part or all of the body as a blank canvass to play with. Using specially designed paints you can have any manner of designs, patterns and artistic creations put on your skin. Helps you stand out from the crowd, make that splash at festivals or even a clever accompaniment to your costume for fancy dress events. The floor is yours, it’s your body and the options like your imagination are unlimited.
Depending on what parts you would like painted you may need to move into different positions for the expert artist to give you the best detail. Some paintings may also take longer depending on the complexity. The bigger and more complex paintings could take multiple hours to complete, it is worth it!
Your artist will help you, your children, models, guests, dancers etc... look their wildest, fiercest, craziest, sexiest, and scariest, kind of how you may imagine a walking advertisement. You can choose anything, from a painted on bikini or suit to a fully painted version of a tiger or superhero.
- Up to 3 hours long with no minimum time.
- It can be tailored to your needs. You choose the location and the event/occasion. The artist will come to your location which should not exceed 30 miles of Tampa Florida. If you are further there will be an extra travel fee.
- Dates and times may vary, it is best to book an appointment. Please check for availabilty at the time of booking. The artist works year round and is available weekdays and weekends so you have nothing to worry about.
The artist´s work has been featured on:
- E! Entertainment television´s "Kourtney and Khloe take Miami".
- Pitbulls "Rebelution" album cover.
- Univision world cup TV promotions.
- Telemundo news segments.
- German fashion magazine Jolie.
Price: $200.00 p/p, two weeks advance notice before any appointments.
More Info: The painting goes on the surface and is done with special paints that are skin friendly. Artist is also fully insured and uses only high quality professional materials.
WHAT TO NORMALLY EXPECT FOR YOUR BODYPAINTING SESSION?
Typically bodypainting sessions are 3 or 4 hours long. However if you wish you can be photographed afterwards which can be usually about an hour long.
DO I HAVE TO BE NUDE?
A full body bodypainting generally looks a lot better on a nude figure, however you are welcome to have your clothes mixed in with the painting.
CAN I BRING MY FRIEND WITH ME?
Yes, of course! It will be a experience you´ll want to have with friends.