Learn to Race Your Car , Tampa, FL
Experience ID: 359
Bring yourself, bring your car, bring a sense of adventure and then you are all set to go. A sports racing day with a twist. A great activity for all petrol heads out there that want to test the limits of their very own car on a competitive and renowned racing track. It’s all well and good learning in a rented sports car but using your own car is much more realistic. You know the idiosyncrasies of your own car and this will allow you to learn faster and squeeze a better performance out of it. Much more preferable than starting from the beginning and learning in an unfamiliar car. Expert tuition and driving instructions tailored to your own car's abilities will ensure that you really hone your skills and harness the full potential of your car. Finishing the course isn’t the end as you get to drive away in the car you learnt in! You can continue your driving skills education in your own time, whenever you want.
- An 8 hour day of Learning to Drive and Racing your Car!
Locations you may choose from:
- Daytona International Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Palm Beach International Raceway
- Sebring International Raceway
- The day includes the course material, instructors, helmets, track facilities.
- A qualified team of instructors will be availabe to make sure you have a fun but safe day of racing!
Please make sure of the following:
- The single most important part of your check list is your brakes, it is recommended to change the fluid to a high temperature brake fluid but not mandatory.
- Your tires should have enough tread on them so you can have good traction, and the tyre pressures should be adjusted for track driving.
- Your wheels must be torqued to the proper setting to prevent a loose wheel from coming off during high speed driving.
- Your seat belts must be working for both the driver and passenger as you will have an instructor riding along with you.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the track with a full tank of fuel so it will last you all or most of the day.
- Make sure to check your fluid levels and have them topped off.
- Any loose items in the car should be removed prior to going on the track.
- You should be comfortable while driving. Shoes are very important, so wear light shoes like sneakers or driving shoes if you have them.
- It is very important to stay hydrated throughout the day. Drink lots of fluids.
*Important: You must be 18 years of age, and a valid driver's license is required.
Can I bring my wife/son/daughter to ride with me?
Yes of course family is welcome to come watch or ride along, however all safety precautions will be applied.
Can my son or daughter drive if he’s between 16-18?
Yes, if they have a valid driver’s license, and with both parents signatures on the waiver.
Are the instructors there at all times?
Yes, there will be instructors there at all times making sure that no accidents take place and to teach you some basics of driving your car on a professional Race Track.