Sky Dive Over the Bay Area , Byron, CA
Experience ID: 360
Jumping out of a plane has got to be one of the most intense, extreme and let’s face it scariest moments of anyone’s life. The thrill of freefalling at up to 120 miles an hour is a sensation that cannot be put into words. Less talk, more action, for this tandem skydive. A highly experienced skydiving instructor will look after you all the way to the top, and all the way to the bottom. With their expert guidance all the way all you have to do is concentrate have a blast!
Upon arriving you´ll be filling out a few simple forms and be paired with one of the highly experienced Skydiving Instructors. First you'll be fitted with a jumpsuit and harness. Your instructor will adjust the harness to fit you in the most comfortable manner possible. The instructor will briefly discuss the basics of free-fall body position. You will then boad the aircraft and head to jumping altitude. Not long after you jump and the next minute will be the most exciting time of your life! Once the parachute opens you'll be amazed at the peace and serenity of canopy flight.
- 4 Hours (In total)
- All sky diving equipment
- Ground instruction (class/training)
- Learning to use equipment
- Plane ride to a jumping altitude
- Experienced diver to jump with you
- You must be 18 years old with valid ID to ride this ride.
- Weight Limit is 225lbs (102kg).
- Saturday and Sunday only.
What to bring:
- You need to bring valid ID just like you would at any airport. Other than that, you will be provided with everything necessary to make your jump. If you wear glasses, you might want to think about a sports retainer for them, although they will have goggles to fit over them.
What to Wear:
- Wear comfortable clothing. Avoid high platform shoes, hiking boots, and open toes shoes such as sandals. Tennis shoes are the best.
What if it rains?
If you are not able to jump because of weather, you can reschedule your jump for another day of your choosing.
How experienced are your instructors?
All of our instructors are USPA rated instructors, most of whom have over 2,000 skydives.