Visit Kennedy Space Center, Titusville FL
Experience ID: 393
During a full day you will roam the visitor's center at NASA's Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Cape Canaveral, Florida. You get to visit the NASA launch headquarters, you will get access to the Apollo/Saturn V Center that holds the largest rocket ever made and you will have the opportunity to touch a moon rock as well as see other rockets in addition to their launch pads. You can also visit the Astronaut Hall of Fame* which focuses on the accumulation and display of personal astronaut artifacts. Experience a Shuttle Launch for yourselves on a simulator, explore the Rocket Garden and view two IMAX films aswell as a variety of shows and other exhibits!
- 5 hours at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if needed (selected hotels only).
- Includes: IMAX films, all shows, exhibits, Angry Birds Space Encounter and Kennedy Space Center visit of NASA's Launch Headquarters.
- Food and drinks not included,
- Additional transfer from Orlando to Cape Canaveral, Florida after arrival in Orlando is included in price.
- Exact pickup time advised upon reconfirmation. All bookings must be confirmed by directly contacting our offices 24 hours prior to departure!
- This price includes 1 adult and 1 child. This visit is also availble for two adults for an extra fee of $10.
This is not a private tour. The bus drives first to Orlando for approximately 4 hours; then you will change the bus to drive to Kennedy Space Center with a Van or Bus (another 2 hrs) – all depends on traffic.
*Thursdays do not include a visit to the Astronaut Hall of Fame
What is an IMAX film?
They are films that are shown on giant screens that are 5-1/2 stories tall.
I will be there for 5 hours, where can I eat?
You can choose from a full-service sit-down restaurant as well as various self-service restaurants and specialty food locations at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
What if it rains?
There is plenty to keep everyone entertained at the Kennedy Space Center and there is a live-action theater in the visitor complex.