Wine Country Balloon Flight, Temecula, California
Experience ID: 413
Imagine you're floating over the terrain of Temecula's beautiful Wine Country, ascending toward the Heavens, while enjoying the colorful splendor of a mountain sunrise. You will travel over the mountains and through the valleys while the earth quietly awakes from its slumber below. Your safety is a priority at all times as all balloons are piloted by highly skilled FAA certified aviators with years of training, experience, and safety knowledge.
A wonderful, exhilarating experience with a fantastic cultural twist. Before embarking on the flight you get to watch in awe, as hot air is blasted into the balloon as preparation for your aerial adventure. You get to soar high over Temecula’s beautiful wine country appreciating the wholly different views and perspective that it offers from the sky. You will drift along, embracing the sky whilst enjoying the tranquility and relaxing atmosphere, ascending and descending to catch different wind directions to guide you to your destination. A delightful experience to savor and remember for a long time.
- Flights last for approximately 50 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes.
- For safety reasons,the maximum weight per person is 300 lbs.
- Sun rises at different hours depending on the seasons so when you make your reservation you will be informed about the details.
- Please arrive exactly at your flight time, if not a little early.
- Local winery tours begin at 10:00
- Don't forget to bring a camera or a video camera! It is recommended you leave all other personal possessions safely locked in your car.
- There is a variety of colorful balloons, the smallest accommodates six to eight passengers, and the largest accommodates fourteen passengers!
What should I wear?
Recommended attire is casual outdoor active wear, and a jacket, sweatshirt or fleece pullover. Comfortable shoes are suggested (no high heels). Because the balloon burners radiate heat, it is recommend that if you are over six feet tall that you wear a hat or a cap. In the cooler months you can bring some gloves to wear.
What about bad weather?
Weather is obviously an important factor in ballooning. That is why there are “mandatory” phone calls prior to each flight, for that final “weather confirmation”. If the flight is canceled because of weather conditions, of course, there is no charge to the passengers. Usually you will be able to fly the following day, either Sunrise or Sunset Flights. It is highly recommended that you keep a couple of “optional” days in mind when making your balloon ride reservation, just in case there is a weather cancelation.
How far will we travel?
The average distance that you will travel in the balloon is three to seven miles, depending on winds.