Alpine balloon flight, Bad Toelz, DE
Experience ID: 451
Fresh air and an ice-blue sky. Plus a 360 ° panoramic view with visibility of up to 200 kilometers, which not even climbers can enjoy on the summit.
Shortly after take-off close to Bad Tölz you will feast your eyes on a Winter Wonderland with countless snowy giants. And the good news is that it is not even cold in the basket. .
Save yourself an arduous mountain climb to get a great view of theAlps and get into the air by balloon instead.
- The balloon ride: about 60-90 minutes.
- Total duration of the experience: approximately 4 hours.
- Ballooning is very weather dependent, so we check current weather conditions very carefully before a scheduled start. If a ride should be canceled due to weather conditions or for safety reasons, a new date will be scheduled.
- Warm winter clothing, like for a winter walk.
- Shoes with flat heels and ankle protection.
Conditions of participation:
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Minimum Height: 1.30 m
- Each voucher is valid for 1 person
- We recommend that people with certain medical conditions like cardiovascular or lung disease, recent operations or pregnancy avoid unnecessary risks and consult a physician before participating.
- 60 to 90 minute balloon ride
- Fascinating view of the Alps
- Visibility of up to 200 km
- Transfer back to the starting point
Alpen-Panorama im Heißluftballon | Jochen Schweizer 2014
Where does the flight take place?
- Bad Tölz, Jachenau
How many people can fly in the basket?
- Depending on the venue a different number of people can ride in the basket. When making an appointment, please inquire with the organizer on the size of the basket in that location
Do you fly all year long?
- From early December until Easter the activity takes place regularly during the week. During the rest of the year there are between 1-3 trips per month.
Is it cold in the basket?
- Due to the hot air from the heater, the temperature in the basket during the winter months is similar to the one on the ground.