Audi R8 Renntaxi , Baden, DE
Experience ID: 453
While the Audi R8 runs on fuel, you will be treated to a generous dose of fascination, thrills and excitement in the passenger seat. That is because the Audi R8 seems to turn the laws of physics upside down. Feel how the driver coaxes superior performance out of this dream car by perfectly matching the available horsepower to the race track using the Paddle Shift, in the process definitively ending the debate on manual or automatic transmission!
Enjoy the sight of everyone disappearing in your rear view mirror!
- In the Spa location you will complete 3 laps and on the other routes 4 laps as Co-pilot
- Plan a total of about 20 minutes.
- Depending on the length of the track 3-4 rounds as a Copilot
- Audi R8 V10 or V8, depending on the location
- Experienced Audi R8 pilot
- Data and video analysis of your passenger ride
- Track fee and fuel
- Personalized Autograph Card
- Minimum age 18 years
- Good physical and mental condition
- Not under the influence of medication
Equipment and Clothing:
- You will be equipped like a pro on site with the appropriate equipment for your ride.
- Participants and spectators
- The passenger seat is reserved for you.
- Spectators are welcome at the race track.
Audi R8 Renntaxi | Jochen Schweizer 2014
Specifications Audi R8 V10 at the Hockenheimring, Euro Speedway Lausitz, Bilster Mountain and Nürburgring:
- V10 suction mid-engine
- Displacement: 5,200 cc
- Power: 580 hp
- Torque: 540 Nm at 6500 r / min
- Maximum speed: 316 km / h
- 0 - 100 km / h 3.8 seconds
- 0-200 km / h 12 seconds
- Power to weight ratio 2.9 kg / hp
- All-wheel drive
- 6-speed sequential
Specifications Audi R8 V8 and Spa in Oschersleben:
- V8 FSI direct injection engine
- Displacement: 4200 cc
- Power: 420 hp
- Torque: 430 Nm at 7800 r / min
- Maximum speed: 301 km / h
- 0 - 100 km / h 4.6 seconds
- Power to weight ratio 3.9 kg / hp
- Manual six-speed transmission