Body Flying (2 flights), Bottrop, DE
Experience ID: 455
Test pilots wanted!
The Indoor Skydiving is one of those things that cannot be described – one must simply experience it. Now you can get a taste of wind tunnel air and become a test pilot for an exhilarating ride in a 280-km per hour air flow. In two flights of one minute each, you will learn the basic body flying positions. In a parachute jump from about 3,000 to 4,000 meters, the free fall is about 50 seconds. Thus, your total flight time in the wind tunnel is longer than the free-fall time in two parachute jumps.
Get a taste of skydiving in this test flight.
Duration: 2 hours for the experience. The total flight time in the wind tunnel is more than the free-fall time in two parachute jumps.
Included in Price:
- Instruction by an experienced trainer
- Support and assistance in the flight chamber
- Body Flying Equipment
Equipment and clothing :
- Comfortable clothes
- Laced sneakers, no black soles
- The skydiving equipment is provided
- Glasses and contact lens wearers get suitable flight goggles
Participants and spectators
- The voucher is valid for one person only and cannot be split up among two people!
- Spectators are welcome. In the adjacent room there is a bar/ restaurant for spectators and participants. In Prague you can watch from the restaurant the wind tunnel.
Bodyflying (2 Flüge) | Jochen Schweizer 2014