BMW M3 Ride along in the Green Hell, Nuerburg, DE
Experience ID: 490
A Ride Along in the Green Hell!
Since 1976, no Formula 1 races are run on the famous Nordschleife of the Nürburg Speedway, the terrifying and merciless route through the Eifel forests.
But the myth of the green hell is alive and well. No wonder, because this 20 kilometer track offers an astonishing driving menu: 73 curves, jumps, slopes up to 18% and descents of up to 11% will ensure continuous excitement. A highly experienced pilot in combination with the BMW M3 are perfectly tuned to this demanding track and will guarantee an exhilarating racing spectacle.
Leave your car at home and get chauffeured through the green hell.
Duration of the experience:
- Plan a total of about 1 hour.
- Race ride along in BMW M3
- 1 lap Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Experienced pilot
- Balaclava and helmet
- Certificate of participation
Conditions for participation:
- Minimum age 18 years
- Height up to 2.00 m
- Weight up to 110 kg
Equipment and Clothing:
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- A helmet will be provided to you on site.
Participants and spectators:
- Each voucher is valid for 1 person
- The experience takes place in groups of up to 12 participants
- In icy and snowy conditions or road closures, an alternative date will be proposed for your BMW ride.
BMW M3 Renntaxi Nordschleife | Jochen Schweizer 2014