Tandem Skydiving , Plant City FL
Experience ID: 8
Do you have a head for heights and are prepared for an experience that you will never forget, then sky diving is for you. This is ideal for beginners and allows you to take the plunge, safe in the knowledge that you have a qualified, experienced sky diver attached to your back. Guiding you through the thrills of falling through the sky at exhilarating speeds. Fully briefed and fully equipped, the instructors are there to help you and others take that first step on this excitement fuelled activity. A tandem sky dive is designed to ease your way into the world of skydiving, it could be the start to skydiving solo or a once in a lifetime experience.
Skydiving isn’t a one man (or woman!) show, be sure to bring your friends and family to come watch you take the leap of a lifetime! There is a Huge Spectator Area so there is room for everyone, plenty for the whole family to watch and see. One of the safest aspects is that your skydiving experience will take place at a Private Airport – no worries about any commercial air traffic here.
Since you will be attached to the front of a tandem master, you will have a full view of the scenery during the freefall... and you can even get a video to see yourself and your reaction to freefalling!
- 1-3 hours. Free fall- 3-6 minutes
- you and your instructor
- You must be at least 18 years of age and under 230 lbs.
- You will fly 14000 ft above the ground
- You will need to bring photo ID
- There is also available a special video/photo package option to allow you to take home a lasting memory.
- Skydiving seems like an extreme sport to many people, but with good weather the risks are actually very low.
What to wear:
- Wear something comfortable, like jeans and a tee shirt will be perfect. Make sure you have closed shoes with no hooks on them.
Is it Safe?
Yes, As long as you follow your instructor everything will be fine.
Are there any physical requirements?
Skydiving is for people with reasonably good health. If you suffer from conditions like epilepsy, obesity, heart problems and others you may want to consult your doctor first.