Discovery SCUBA , Lehigh Acres, FL
Experience ID: 80
SCUBA, everyone has heard of this but not many people know it stands for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. With that piece of information aside, Scuba is a superb, exciting opportunity where you get to discover a whole new world underneath the ocean. Get involved and experience the abundance of mammals amongst the fascinating backdrop of the ocean. With Scuba training and a full tank of air - it allows you plenty of time underneath the ocean to satisfy even the most curious of people, you can explore safely at your own leisure. Buddying up with a fellow diver, where you are responsible and look out for each other helps with camaraderie and the infamous social side of diving.
Spend about 45 minutes to 1 hour going through the basic training session first. Then go do the actual "adventure dive" the crew will film the experience from your training all the way to the dive and any cool creatures that show up for a visit while you're in the water. An instructor will lead the dive and one to two divemasters will follow all of the divers in the group from the rear. You will swim in buddy pairs one after another behind the leader. Be sure to listen for clinking sounds as that is the instructor showing you something cool!
- The dive itself will lasts between 20 and 40 minutes.
- Please keep in mind this is just one discovery dive and does not mean you will be certified to dive. However, if you want to get certified to dive, this first dive will count as dive #1 of the 6 required for the course.
- No experience necessary as the master divers are fully trained to teach beginners to advanced divers.
- Flying in an airplane is prohibited for 24 hours after your dive.
- Participants must sign a waiver of liability and a medical condition release form to participate. Safety is at a premium and we want to make sure you are fit to dive.
- You may bring an underwater camera if you have one for this experience.
- This Adventure package includes videos and pictures underwater of the dive.
- You will have the chance to choose your diving location.
What's an important rule for Scuba Diving?
Make sure you listen to the instructor all times.This is paramount
Is there a weight limit for this adventure?
There is no weight limit.
What to bring?