LAST MODIFIED: JUNE 1, 2014
We collect information in order to facilitate your use of our Site and provide you with a safe and efficient shopping experience and interactive communication. In some cases we may disclose information to third parties as part of our normal operations, but we do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties.
We only collect personal information that we need to provide you with the customized services and features of our Site that are necessary to meet your needs and expectations.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act that imposes certain requirements on websites that may be accessed by children under 13.
- Children under 13 are not allowed to use the Site or Services, register nor provide personal information on the Site.
- We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from any person under 13.
Since our servers are located in the United States, your personal information is processed in this country. US law regarding the processing of information may differ from the laws of your home country.
Information you voluntarily provide to us
You can browse the content on this Site as a User without disclosing any personal information about yourself.
However, if you use some of our Community Member or Business Partner Services, you may be asked to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the forms on the Site. You always have the option not to use a particular service or feature.
If you use any Services that require opening an account, a registration as Community Member or Business Partner, or if you purchase an activity or product, we will collect certain information about you, such as; Your name or the name of others for whom you are buying a product or to whom you are sending an email; Your business name, mailing address, email address and contact telephone numbers; A Userid and password to log into your account; Or credit card information necessary for a transaction.
In Customer Support we will collect personal correspondence, such as emails or letters you send us or forms you complete on the Site. We will also collect business information about Business Partners who post content on the Site as well as User reviews about them.
We work with renowned Payment Gateways and banks to ensure that our payment processes and your credit cards details are confidential and secured. Flyinfox does not store the credit card numbers you provide during the purchase process.
Information collected automatically
Although browsers may automatically accept cookies, you can modify your settings to disable them. Please note that, if you decline cookies, you will be able to browse our Site, but you will not be able to buy or sell.
We need your personal information to provide you with smooth browsing, buying, selling and delivery experience, to process or confirm your purchases and to ensure a correct payment process.
We also use your email address to mail administrative notices, product offerings, and information that is relevant to you, such as Service related announcements.
We may use your personal information to customize and improve the Site’s content and services, as well as our marketing and promotion effort and product range.
Your demographic information may be utilized for business surveys or analyses, or to contact you for deals and promotions.
It is our policy not to sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, your personal information may be disclosed in the normal course of providing our Services:
- We use third party service providers and other suppliers that provide the financial and logistic services to fulfill your purchases. You agree that we may provide some of your personal information directly to these service providers.
- We sell products and activities on behalf of our Business Partners. When you purchase a product or activity from us, you consent to share your email address, phone number, and other relevant information with the Business Partner, so they may contact you if needed.
Our Business Partners are independent companies and we are not responsible for the way they handle your information. If you have any questions or concerns about this you must contact the Business Partners directly.
Business Partners, who post their products on our Site, agree that we may provide information about them to our customers, such as identity information, contact details and information about their products and business.
- We may be obliged by law to disclose certain information to local, state, federal law enforcement agencies in order to enforce intellectual property rights or to protect the interests of other visitors to the Site. In such case, owners of intellectual property may receive your personally identifiable information.
- Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access your personal information, transmissions or private communications on the Site or may misuse information they collect from the Site. We do everything to avoid such abuse and will terminate the accounts of anyone who engages in such practices. But we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always be completely private.
Flyinfox Experience Gifts